Okay so I haven't blogged in awhile...
The last blog back in January I wrote about winning a cruise in a contest at work. Well, I was supposed to go on that cruise last weekend however SWINE FLU came and interupted the plans. Wait, I did not get swine flu, but Carnival Cruise Lines cancelled the cruise as a precaution. I will get to reschedule it eventually but they are cancelled through June 08th. Whenever we get to go (I am taking my mom and we were slated to go Mother's Day Weekend) it will be fun. I have never been on a cruise it will only be four day but plenty of new experiences.
I also referenced a new boss (well not boss exactly due to the fact that he cannot fire me but team leader), his name is Mario Silva. The past several months have been great! In an initial meeting I mentioned that I liked teaching and training and he said that we would make that happen. I thought okay...I have heard that in the past. My old boss would "let me" train but hi version would be to give me 10 minutes at the end of a boring meeting. Great! Well Mario really lets me train! Recently, I have led 2 complete meetings including flying solo last week when he had to leave for another appointment. We have new products "rolling out" and I got to lead our team in the training for those new products.
Anyway that's all for now...got to get some sleep.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment