well...I have not blogged in awhile and I am sorry but now is a good time as any
While working today at an enrollment - I received a phone call. Usually I do not typically talk on the phone at enrollments (but, it was my new boss and I was in between clients)...he said he had some news for me that I won a cruise and that he was personally giving me $200 spending money. I nearly fell out of my chair!
Needless to say, I am so excited (and I just can't hide it ...I'm about to lose control and I think I like it)!
I have not been on a vacation in years due to school and then building my business it is just a sacrifice that had to be made. I have been praying that this would happen ever since I found out about the contest at work. I didn't qualify to go on the week-long trip that some other co-workers went on last week. So, I worked really hard and was still quietly praying that this would happen and God was exceptionally faithful as always.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly! I love your blog name! The Daily Bru is so cute!
Hey Holly! I found your blog through Jenny's blog. Just wanted to say hi. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Post a Comment